Warner Bros. to Host Free, Immersive Virtual Fan Experience ‘DC FanDome’ on August 22
Save the date and get your cosplay ready! Warner Bros. announced it will host its first-ever DC FanDome—a free, 24-hour virtual fan experience celebrating DC’s past, present, and future.
On Saturday, August 22, this unique global event will immerse fans into the DC Multiverse, with new announcements from WB Games, Film, TV, and comics. The highly-anticipated event will give fans the unprecedented opportunity to hear from the casts and creators behind their favorite DC films and series including "Aquaman," "The Batman," "Batwoman," "Black Adam," "Black Lightning," "DC Super Hero Girls," "DC's Legends of Tomorrow," "DC's Stargirl," "Doom Patrol," "The Flash," "Harley Quinn," the SnyderCut of "Justice League," "Lucifer," "Pennyworth," "SHAZAM!," "The Suicide Squad," "Supergirl," "Superman & Lois," "Teen Titans GO!," "Titans," "Watchmen," "Young Justice: Outsiders" and "Wonder Woman 1984."
The epicenter of the DC FanDome is the Hall of Heroes, where fans can experience special programming, panels and content reveals from across the DC Multiverse and will be available in more than nine languages. Superfans, gamers, and readers can delve deeper into the experience by exploring five additional satellite worlds, each with its own localized content and unique activities:
- DC WatchVerse: Here's where you grab a seat, sit back and join our virtual audience and become completely engrossed in hours of must-see content from around the world. Everything from panels and exclusive screenings to never-before-seen footage, featuring cast, creators and behind-the-scenes crew from across DC Films, TV, Home Entertainment and Games.
- DC YouVerse: Venture into this world where the FANS are the stars to see the most amazing user-generated content, cosplay and fan art from around the world, including, perhaps, your own.
- DC KidsVerse: Need a way to entertain your kids for hours on end? We've got you covered inside a special world, which can be accessed directly at DCKidsFanDome.com. This area features a broad range of family-friendly activations for our younger fans.
- DC InsiderVerse: This creativity-based world contains a centerpiece video featuring legendary artist and DC CCO/Publisher Jim Lee, President of DC-Based Film Production Walter Hamada and creator of the DC TV Arrowverse, Executive Producer Greg Berlanti, welcoming fans with a 101-style introduction to the DC Multiverse. From there, go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- DC FunVerse: Take your DC FanDome experience and gather cool shareables; check out our comic book reader; DIY cool WW84 Golden Armor and Batmobile kits; plus digital giveaways and a store filled with merchandise, including some limited-edition exclusives.
Want to learn more? Check out the DC FanDome website for frequent updates and event information.