Can You Feel It? The Epic Return of DC FanDome is Near!
In 2020 during the midst of a global pandemic, the global fan experience DC FanDome gave fans across the world a reason to come together (albeit virtually) and celebrate all things DC in a meaningful, joyous way. And this year, on October 16, it will be making its epic comeback with some truly special content and experiences for fans of all ages and backgrounds.
With trailer reveals, special comic book releases, exciting brand collaborations, an event shop, and more, 2021's DC FanDome (like last year's event) will literally offer DC fans, new and old alike, the best bang for their buck (it will be free to access and stream after all!). Once more, it will lean into the insight that DC fans come in all ages and from all corners of the world by providing captioning in multiples languages (Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian and Spanish) for all programming as well as serving its youngest fans with their very own DC Kids FanDome virtual space. And this year, watching the event will be even easier as fans will now be able to stream it live on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, in addition to the official website.
To learn more, read the official announcement release here, watch the event trailer below and peruse a list of highlights at the bottom of this page.
- Warner Bros. Pictures will showcase an exclusive new trailer for "The Batman," new content from "DC League of Super-Pets," a first look at "Black Adam," a sneak peek at "The Flash" and behind the scenes looks at "Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom" and "Shazam! Fury of the Gods."
- Warner Bros. Television will offer a look at new seasons of "Batwoman," "The Flash," "Superman & Lois" and "Sweet Tooth;" a farewell tribute to "Supergirl;" a celebration of 100 episodes of "DC’s Legends of Tomorrow;" a first look at "Naomi" and a sneak peek at an upcoming episode of "Stargirl."
- Warner Bros. Games will feature new reveals from "Gotham Knights" (Warner Bros. Games Montréal) and "Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League" (Rocksteady Studios).
- DC publishing will honor the legacy of Wonder Woman with a showcase of three upcoming books: "Nubia and the Amazons," "Wonderful Women of the World" and the DC Black Label miniseries "Wonder Woman Historia." Additionally, DC will share details about the next installment of the Batman/Fortnite comic crossover, the upcoming "Batman: Fear State," the new six-issue Black Manta series, the return of the Milestone Universe and much more.
- HBO Max will unveil an exclusive look at the upcoming series "Peacemaker" and limited event series "DMZ" as well as sneak peeks from returning favorites such as "Titans" and "Doom Patrol." All four series hail from Warner Bros. Television.
- Warner Bros. Animation will feature a look at the upcoming limited series "Aquaman: King of Atlantis," a sneak peek at season three of "Harley Quinn," a very early look at the upcoming series "Batman: Caped Crusader" and a preview of "Young Justice: Phantoms."
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will preview two upcoming original DC Animated Films: a sneak peek of "Injustice," an all-new animated movie inspired by the popular games and comic, as well as premiere the trailer for the heist movie "Catwoman: Hunted." Both movies are produced in association with Warner Bros. Animation.
- Warner Bros. Consumer Products will launch the DC FanDome Shop in the U.S. (beginning today and running through the end of October) with additional territories around the world to follow, allowing fans from across the globe to stock up on DC FanDome apparel, accessories, collectibles and more. Featuring exclusive, only-available-here DC Comics merchandise, the DC FanDome Shop will drop new items every week leading up to the main event on October 16.
- WarnerMedia Ad Sales has recruited Ally and Unilever to come on-board as official sponsors and brand collaborators. With Ally’s commitment to The Milestone Initiative and Unilever’s support of Believe in Wonder, these franchise-first partnerships will allow each brand to align with DC’s IP to drive impactful change across the advertising and entertainment industries, as well as fans worldwide.
- DC UNIVERSE INFINITE will be making more than 300 comics and graphic novels available to read for FREE (leading up to DC FanDome and the event day itself) with registration. New titles will be available each week and will include “Injustice: Gods Among Us Vol. 1,” “The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes and Nocturnes" and the complete storyline of “Flashpoint."